Workshops are to be submitted via EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ace2020).
Proposals for workshops should be 1-2 pages long. Within the page limit, the submission should include:
- a summary of the proposed project with a description that would be sufficient for potential participants to decide if the workshop was of interest to them;
- a brief biography of the workshop facilitators;
- a description of the expected outcomes of the workshop;
- an estimate of the time required to run the workshop (half-day, full-day, or other); and,
- any lower and/or upper limits on the number of participants for the workshop to be viable.
Note that workshop proposals do not have to use standard ACM templates – text should simply be formatted to ensure it is readable for the program chairs. However, it must be presented as a pdf, because that’s what EasyChair will be expecting. The workshop proposals should not be anonymised as they will be reviewed by the program chairs.